- Compatible with Canon Digital EOS, Nikon /Pentax / Olympus DSLR cameras.
- Superior build quality, including a metal foot for added strength.
- Approximately 30% faster recycling time, compared to previous model TT560. Zoom head full frame: 24mm-105mm, virtually silent operation.
- Neewer TT660 camera flash fits various standard hotshoe-mounted DSLR cameras(Canon, Nikon, Pentax, and Olympus, etc). This Neewer camera flash has a guide number of 58 meters (ISO 100 105MM), allowing you to place the flash away from the subject. This Neewer camera flash features a 24 mm ¨C 105 mm auto zoom range that widens or narrows the field of illumination as per the requirement. With the shortest flash duration of 1/20,000 second, this shoe mount flash helps you to capture high-speed objects in complete darknessThis device adopts high-performance CPU circuit design so that it can precisely control the power output and has the lowest power setting down to 1/128.
- Using the TT660 Flash: 1. Power Management: Power Switch set to ON, and the flash will start charging (the charging indicator is dim). After several seconds, the charging indicator turns red and the flash unit is ready for firing. For a test flash, press the Test Button. After use, power off the camera flash by setting Power Switch to OFF. If the charging indicator blinks in every 1s, the battery power is low. In such case, the camera flash will turn off immediately. Replace the batteries immediately. 2. Power Control: The camera flash has 8 steps of power output control which are indicated by 8 LED indicators. Press “+” to increase the power from 1/128, 1/64, 1/32, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 to 1/1. In contrast, you can press “-”to reduce the power output level.
3.M ModePress Mode Selection Button to enter M mode. In this mode, you can set the flash onto your camera’s hotshoe or trigger to fire flashes. During shooting, adjust the power output and press the
camera shutter, then the flash will fire a flash under the camera synchronous signal.
4.S1 ModePress Mode Selection Button to enter S1 mode. In this mode, the flash can function as a slave flash for creating multiple lighting effects. It is respectively applicable to manual flash environment.
Price:Digital Camera Battery For Fujifilm NP-40 And Pentax Equivalent
End Date: Sunday May-19-2013 13:40:25 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $15.99
Buy it now | Add to watch list
Find More Pentax Digital Camera Products